Contributors

Friday, May 6, 2011

Just another boring OOTD

Felt very exhausted from entertaining the teen bro and his teen best friend. I forgot college kids can stay up until the wee hours without crashing like us old folk. Didn't make much effort to get dressed in the morning, and didn't care much that I looked out of place shopping for shoes with my bro at Saks Fifth Ave.


That is said bro entertaining himself with his phone.
"Why was I shopping?" you may ask since I'm participating in Kim's shopping ban ...well, because like I said before, I am in desperate need of flats. It's the only thing I will allow myself to cheat on during this ban, though it doesn't look like I'll be any successful in buying a pair this month. I couldn't decide if shoes were too tight or too loose since I don't remember the last time I bought flats ... or wore a pair for more than a couple of hours before flinging them across the room never to be seen again. My brother came along/was dragged along because he has a good eye for fashion and value. The contest is pretty much between a pair of flats by Tory Burch ... or these Prada ballet flats.


Those big bows are so totally me ... but I hate that they are patent shoes ... and that they cost so freaking much. I want the bows but not the shoes ... if only I could transport these fluffy bows onto the front of a pair of eddie flats by Tory Burch. Hhhhhhhmmmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment