Contributors

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

My OOTD will be up later since I couldn't get hubby man to get out of bed before I left for work ... but I promise that it's as cute as my Tazy [see previous post].

Today is also Day One of Kim's Shopping Ban. Go check it out if you haven't already. In support I'm going to try really really really hard not to buy anything for myself. This is slightly different from this blog's previous goal since I was allowed to buy accessories [maybe even makeup]. Not this time around. No accessories or clothes. No new makeup. My only cheat I will allow myself is a new pair of flats. Since I own none and continue to fail in buying any.

UPDATE: OOTD


Forever21 pants and tunic
H&M headband
Capezio ballet slippers [no outside shoes allowed in my home]

No comments:

Post a Comment