Contributors

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh so sleepy

I haven't blogged all week ... and the culprit has been sleep. My department at work has been in whirlwind preparation for the move to another floor. I have been boxing things nonstop ... and all I ever want to do when I get home is sleep. In addition, taking pictures of my outfit everyday has become a challenge since I have no one around when I have time to take a picture, and it's difficult to take pictures on my own without a tripod or someplace to put my camera to take pictures.

But believe me ... I have been sticking to this challenge even if I can't chronicle every outfit in pictures. I've also been trying to expand from the 15 items I originally picked now that I've passed the midway mark. I've been really stingy about picking clothes to wear during this challenge, and I'm trying to be more carefree for the remaining days.

No comments:

Post a Comment