Contributors

Monday, June 7, 2010

Greatest frustration of this experiment

It has come to my attention that I have a great deal of stuff missing. I normally wouldn't get upset about something disappearing temporarily ... only to reappear years later. But I'm on this shopping diet, which means that every available article of clothing is vital and essential. It really pains me that clothes that I've never gotten around to wearing, that still have tags on them ... have gone missing just when I really really want to wear it. Take for example my orange H&M dress from last summer with the peacocks. Now that I don't have to worry about my mom thinking I look scandalous in it because she'll never get to see me wear it around now [muwahahahahaha], I've failed to locate this elusive dress. It's brand new. Never been worn. I only tried it on once in the store. With moving twice and my wardrobe being split up between households, I've been literally tearing my hair out looking for it ... and my favorite shorts ... and my favorite sunhat. It's like someone bagged up all the clothes I looked forward to wearing and hid them.

I'm currently in the process of tearing my apartment down from roof to floor looking for every possible sign of my missing clothes. I hope Hubby doesn't kill me in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment