Contributors

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Married Life

I recently stumbled upon Kendi's "better off wed" blog ... and I haven't been able to stop laughing! Everything she writes about is something that I can relate to, especially the dietary lifestyle change. See, my hubby recently decided that he not only didn't want to eat red meat, but that he's given up a bunch of other foods that I absolutely love. So I pretty much moan everyday about how I can't cook corned beef at home because E will never eat it, and he has these moments when we go to get food he likes and he goes "doh!" when he realizes it no longer fits his new diet guidelines. This has caused me to have dreams about the foods that I can't eat at home free of guilt ... like chocolate cake and carbs.

I wonder if E has nightmares about steak ...

No comments:

Post a Comment