Contributors

Monday, February 8, 2010

They're NAVY????

I've always wanted navy heels, and always felt sad that I couldn't find a pair that went with anythinig in my closet. I do own a lot of blue things, but none of the navy heels I've tried look particularly nice.
Then a couple of days ago I went shopping with my Anthro birthday coupon, and happened to find a cute pair of shoes in clearance that I bought along with a new dress for my birthday. I have a tendancy to buy black shoes without much thought, so I didn't really stop to examine the shoes I picked up. As far as I could tell, they were black. 

Imagine my surprise when I read that they are NAVY! I'm ecstatic that I found a pair that isn't so blatantly blue that it doesn't go with anything in my closet.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

No comments:

Post a Comment