Contributors

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mac-ing it

Even though this is a fashion blog, I just wanted to share what I've been working on the past month instead of blogging ...


I've been trying to make macarons for Tazy's French themed birthday party! All of the attempts have not been successful though ... 



Chocolate ones are really hard to make. Between me and Tazy we made three batches of macarons that completely pwned us in shape and/or form. These things are really temperamental. So far my first batch has been the best, but I have another 3 batches still to make.


Here are my gold ones before I put them in the oven.


Here is what they look like baked [different cookie sheet]


And a finished batch! Now I have 3 more batches like this to make ...

Recipe by The Brave Tart



1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness I'm so jealous-- I tried to make macarons last week and failed terribly! Yours look so lovely though. And I also considered posting about them on my fashion blog :P

    ReplyDelete