Contributors

Sunday, July 11, 2010

One of the main reasons why I don't post enough

I went into this blogging project in hopes of chronicling my attempts to wear everything in my closet without purchasing anything new. One of my reasons for not posting may be that I have no interesting outfits compared to other bloggers. But for the most part it's because of this:





My hair is always in a messy ponytail. Even when I go to work. I always look like a mess even if I succeed in putting together a cute outfit.


Truth be told, I have never really liked my hair long. I might take a lot of care for my hair, but that doesn't mean I'm fond of growing it out. In fact, I found it annoying when I had to grow my hair out for a traditional Bengali wedding instead of being the short-haired bride I always wanted to be.

So I felt it was time to take matters into my own hands ... now that I was [sorta] free from my mother's grasp. I made an appointment at Aveda to get my hair cut. I went from this:


to this ...


[sorry for the quality ... and how I look kinda bigger than I am in the bod]

I'm still getting used to the new haircut, but it is pretty awesome that it takes me minutes to dry my hair now. I'll try to keep everyone posted on how I try to style my new hair.

1 comment:

  1. So chic! I love it. IKWYM about the long hair - it just takes waaay too much time to style, but short hair just looks so put together without a lot of effort. Mine is long right now because of my bf - but it's so tempting to chop it into a pixie again.

    ReplyDelete