Contributors

Monday, April 19, 2010

OOTD and Review of Perfection!

Sunrise


Custom Fascinator by Giant Dwarf on etsy
Fatua [tunic] gifted from Bangladesh
Black skirt from GAP
Kenneth Cole boots

Made the excuse to go to Anthro today after a really harsh time at work. Decided to try on the dress that has been mocking me. I have to say that the dress itself is perfection.



I tried on a size 2 because someone left a review on the Anthro website that they fit in a 2, and they are close to my size. Close, but no cigar. I definitely need to try a size 4.



You can't really tell from the picture because my hair is obstructing it, but the back of this dress rode up my neck pretty far, which I take as a sign that it's too small in the back. Unfortunately, the Anthro store at Rock Ctr ran out of sizes other than 2 and 10.

I also stopped into the Aldo store, and it appears that the Marrs boots are sold out :-(  I might invest in the smaller version though, since I don't own any brown boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment