Contributors

Monday, January 17, 2011

Snow Days

This week has been crazy. Between my sister getting surgery, the snow storm that didn't do as much damage as expected, and my office in mid-move ... I haven't really sat down to the computer to do much leisurely stuff. Unless you count helping the hubby play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

I did, however, try to keep taking pictures of what I wore as proof that I was sticking to my challenge.

Day 7 & 8 - taking Tazy for surgery and travel wear [I spent most of my time in pjs]


Rugby dress
Black tights from Sock Dreams
Boots by Report

Day 9 - back to work & cooking dinner


Bubble sleeve blouse from Express
Butter by Nadia jersey dress
tights by Hue


cooking dinner ... hahaha


Just for kicks I decided to change up the jersey dress into another form for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment